Hey everyone! Since my birthday is coming up very soon I wanted to do a post on on my birthday wishlist. These are things that are more of an overview of some items I want but I would honestly be thankful for anything I received for my birthday.
1. Tan Mule Heels
2. Cute Tumbler Wine Glasses
3. Kate Spade Rose Gold Stud Earrings
4. Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume
5. Norvina ABH Palette
6. Gucci Belt
7. ALDO Gift Card
8. Nordstrom Gift Card
9. Sephora Gift Card
10. Wildflower Spacer Pandora Charm
11. Felt Letter Sign
12. ASOS Paper Bag Waist Jeans
13. Sephora Face Masks
14. New Hair Dryer
This is everything on my wishlist! I know that some people will get me other stuff and I’m completely okay with that! I appreciate all gifts and it’s honestly the little things that matter. I’ve always lived by the saying “one rose means more than a dozen.”
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content. Comment below what your favorite item is on my wishlist!
Hey fashionistas! I’ve been thinking a lot about things I want to have in my closet and I have a lot of wishlists so I decided to write a post about what is on my wishlist! I compiled a bunch of things I’ve been wanting for a while and I wanted to share.
These are things I want in my closet at the moment! I hope you enjoyed this post and comment below some stuff you want in your closet! Also, remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content!
In college, any little extra help you can get from technology will benefit you! I have a few apps that I’ve used that have really helped me succeed in college. Plus, they’re all free which is definitely something a college student likes to hear!
This app will either give you answers to your homework/assignments, or you can use this to make flash cards online and it will help you study the flash cards, and it will even give you a small test on the flash cards as well! This has helped me pass four exams so far.
Math is already hard, but Mathway will help you solve all your frustrating mathematic questions that keep you up at night (literally, I’m talking about the sleep deprivation we experience while in college math classes).
3. Voice Memos
You probably never thought voice memos was a necessary aspect of your phone since 2004 when we would all record ringtones, but it has become relevant once again. If you have that professor that doesn’t provide notes and just talks the whole class, you will need this. It will definitely help you, and it’s pretty nonchalant.
A lot of college students use Venmo, as well as clubs on campus. So if you pass a bake sale and they accept Venmo, you will be happy you downloaded it if you rarely carry cash. Plus, it’s great to have if you ever need to pay people back!
This is the answer to cheap books. Ebooks are the future and they even have an option for ebook rentals that make the books even cheaper!!!
This app will allow you to use your student email to give you student discounts! I will make another post about this later on that is more detailed.
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content.
I’ve recently realized how large my Sephora Wishlist has been growing! I looked through all of the things I “loved” and I thought it was super interesting seeing what was on there.
I have the Urban Decay Backtalk palette, ABH’s Soft Glam palette, and the Path McGrath Labs palette!
I really love the INC.REDIBLE You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly, Sephora Collection Moisturizer, and Dr. Jart+ Shake & Shot Rubber Masks.
Another cool thing on my list is the BECCA Cosmetics Liptuitive Glow Lip Gloss, also I have the Violet Voss Hashtag Pro Palette On there and the Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5.
Some things on my wishlist that have been on there for a while are the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mademoiselle Lipsticks, the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Sticks And Stila’s Got Inked Cushion Eyeliner.
I hope you enjoyed a look into my Sephora Wishlist and comment down below what you are looking to purchase next!
Getting gifts for other people’s birthday is overly stressful, so I made a list of things to get people for their birthday!
1. A Movie They’ve Been Dying To See
2. A Gag Gift (A gift that’s a joke)
3. Board Game/ Card Game
4. A Gift For/ Related To Their Hobby
5. Dessert They Like
6. Make Them A Themed Basket (Spa Themed, Tie Themed Etc)
7. Gift Card With A Birthday Card
8. A Book You Think They’d Enjoy
9. A Scratch Off Map
10. A 3 Month Subscription To A Subscription Box
I hope this list helped and comment down below any gift ideas you have!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday is coming soon and thinking about what I’m getting others for gifts got me thinking… What do I want for Christmas? I am usually so stressed with getting everyone else their gifts, I rarely make my own wishlist until last minute. So this year I sat down and made a wishlist for myself. My hope is that this will give you ideas on what you might want for Christmas or what to get someone! Maybe this post will even encourage to make your own wishlist.
This is everything I want for Christmas:
1. Mademoiselle by Chanel Pefume
2. Lilly Lashes
3. Pink Fitbit Cover
4. Kate Spade Purse
5. High Waisted Ripped Boyfriend Jeans
6. Ruffled Sweater
7. Black Pointed Toe Backless Loafers
8. Long Double Faced Cocoon Wool Coat
9. Better Than Sex Mascara
10. Maxi Cardigan
11. Cropped Dress Pant
12. Navy Blue Tall Hunter Boots
13. Himalayan Salt Lamp
14. Brown and Tan Faux Fur Coat
15. Knitted Faux Fur Pom-pom Hat
16. Light Pink Poncho
17. Drybar Hair Dryer
18. Bath Bombs
19. Long Knitted Socks
20. Distressed Jean Jacket
21. Floral Scented Candle
22. Sweater with Flared Sleeves
23. Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda Palette
24. Tassel Earrings
I hope you enjoyed this post and comment down below what you want for Christmas!
It’s my birthday soon! My birthday is in August and I have a huge wishlist of things I want, like most of us do when our day comes around. I made a list and it contains 17 items that I’m wishing for this birthday!
1. I want a midi prom skirt! These are super cute and in style, and can be worn to many occasions!
2. I have a deep love for all things Kate Spade (I bought a $40 tape dispenser because it was from Kate Spade). I really am wishing for this blush colored wallet, it’s very pretty!
3. Marc Jacobs just came out with a new formula for his eyeshadows and they’re so pigmented! I really want all of them but for now I really would like Smartorial.
4. If we lived in a perfect world, it would be okay for me to ask a friend to buy me a $100+ perfume, but since that’s not ethical a girl can still wish! I’m in love with the Chanel Coco de Mademoiselle and want a full size of this perfume badly! It smells so amazing, I’d bathe in it.
5. Pandora charms are still “in” for me, even though many claim that Pandora is SO 2010! I love Pandora charms because it’s a keepsake and every little charm has a story or meaning behind it. I really want the Eiffel Tower charm because ever since I traveled to Paris I’ve wanted to go back.
6. FURRY SANDALS! These things are so cute. It’s not my style to wear these in public but they’re so glamorous. I’d love to lounge around the house with these!
7. Although I’ve heard mixed reviews on the Naked Heat palette, I want to try it for myself. I love to make red eyeshadow looks 24/7, so I feel like despite the bad reviews I’ll like it.
8. Farsali elixir is another gift on my wishlist. This elixir works wonders and have heard it makes cream products easier to work with. Which to me is a godsend! I’d love to try it!
9. MAC lipstick in general is on my wishlist. I love MAC lippies and any color would be perfectly fine! My favorites are Taupe, Faux, and Deep Rooted.
10. If I am lucky enough (since my birthday is in August and the Jaclyn Hill X Morphe palette is restocked in August) I’m hoping to get my hands on a Jaclyn Hill palette. I tried to order it but it was out of stock as soon as I reloaded the page. So, fingers crossed!
11. An iPad, this would be great to bring back and forth from class when I’m at school or if I’m going to meetings. Carrying a 2,000 computer around gives me anxiety, so an iPad would be great and would definitely be easier for me.
12. A Clarisonic is on my list. I’ve never tried one before but have heard only great things about how well it cleans the skin. Healthy skin is important to me since I do my makeup constantly so getting this would be amazing!
13. Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in Celebrity Skin. I’m in love with Jeffree Star’s products and I’m totally living for this color! Celebrity Skin is such a beautiful nude color and I definitely need it in my collection!
14. A tulle skirt is next. I love tulle skirts, they are so elegant and remind me of Audrey Hepburn. I’d love to have a few in my closet! I’m hoping to get one for my birthday this year.
15. I’m loving the bow tie choker trend, and would really like to get a few of them for my birthday! They really have the ability to bring an outfit together.
16. Again, I am totally loving these Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palettes. I really do want all of them. This palette is called Scandalust, and it’s absolutely stunning.
17. Finally, the last thing on my birthday wishlist is a yellow off-the-shoulder ruffled shirt. I love the ruffle shirt trend, these shirts speak to my fashion soul. Yellow is a nice statement color too! I hope to get this as well for my birthday.
Thank you for reading my birthday wishlist and comment down below your zodiac sign! I’m a Leo!