Hey y’all! As we all may or may not know, I recently went on a business trip with the company that I work for. It was a pretty good time and I wanted to share some business trip tips with you all. If you’ve never been on a business trip before, you might need some tips on what to pack, how to dress, social things to do and to not do.
Hey y’all! Today was my last day on my kind-of-vacation, and I am super sad to go back home because I really liked spending this time with my family. I just got off of the plane and Ryan and I are exhausted from taking a night flight. Especially since our flight was two hours longer than expected because of a storm that was on the east coast. Our pilot had to literally move the plane around the entire storm which took us 2 hours out of the way.
- Bring a neck pillow- Trust me, you’ll thank yourself if you travel with one of these, especially if you get the middle or end seat. It will make it easier to fall asleep on the plane and you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaning on a strangers shoulder
- Bring ear plugs- People can be noisy and if you’re looking to rest and not hear other peoples conversations, crying children, or even their downloaded movies then throw some ear plus in.
- HEADPHONES- If you’re flying bigger planes like United Airlines, JetBlue etc. then bring headphones with a normal headphone jack. Some of these planes have free movies for you to watch, or bring wired headphones to watch your own downloaded movie (I say wired because if you forget to charge your Bluetooth headphones you wont have any)!
- Large sweatshirt or small blanket- Sometimes planes can be cold or you want to sleep. Blankets or a large sweatshirt to keep yourself warm is the perfect thing to bring on a flight!
- Socks- When you’re trying to be cozy on a flight, socks will take that comfort level and bring it all the way up. Just make sure they are clean and that your feet don’t stink.
Hi fashionistas! I am on a sort of vacation at the moment, I have an important family event going on so I will be on “vacation” for the time being. I wanted to do a life update because I want to keep you all in the loop with what’s going on in my day-to-day. I just got off the plane today and I am traveling with my sister, my brother-in-law, my niece and Ryan.
Hey fashionistas! For my job I was invited to a golf tournament at Matedeconk Golf Course which is a private country club that costs A LOT of money to be a part of. This golf course was in the PGA Tours for professional golfers. I had an amazing experience here and I wanted to share that experience with you all as well as the outfit that I wore to golf there.
Hey y’all! Tonight Ryan and I are at a Billy Joel concert for a date night and I wanted to talk about going on a date night to your favorite artists. I feel like music is such an important part of life and it is such a great way to bond with people not exclusively in friendships and relationships but just personal connections in general.
Hello to all of my amazing readers! Today I am going to do a small recap of my Daytona Trip because I actually have to say two days later than I expected. This is because the NASCAR Monster Energy NASCAR Series race got postponed for a whole day because of the rain.
Hey everyone! I’m back with another post today but I am here to discuss my NASCAR experience. I’m not going to talk about it in terms of my job but the experience from a fan perspective. I was never a fan of NASCAR but now that I’ve been opened to this experience I really do enjoy NASCAR! It’s a ton of fun and the energy of the whole sport as well as the fans is super exhilarating.
Hey y’all! Today I wanted to quickly come on here and share an aesthetics post because we haven’t talked about aesthetics in a while! Obviously, I am going to be doing an aesthetics post on vacation because I am currently on a business trip. It definitely is not a vacation because I am working most of the time but the pictures I’m sharing will look vacation-esque!
- Gum- Yes, one of the quite obvious essentials for a flight but the presence or absence of gum while traveling can really make or break your flight. Especially when your ears start to pop, it’s uncomfortable if they don’t pop but gum fixes that problem!
- Chapstick- I have chapstick on the mind as you can tell because I actually did leave mine at home and now I’m realizing I desperately need it on this plane.
- Eye mask- I ALWAYS travel with a throw away eyemask. Why throw away? I grab a cheap one from the Dollar Tree and usually I’ll toss it after my trip because I wore makeup on the flight and mascara usually makes its way on the inside of the eye mask so I wont re-wear it!
- Ear plugs- This is important if you don’t know your sleeping situation when you get to your destination and it just so happens you are paired with a snorer or even if you know who you’re sleeping next to, you might have a “Chatty Kathy” next to you on the flight. Save yourself the trouble and grab a pair of these ear plugs at the drugstore or even the Dollar Store!
- Headphones- If you have a smartphone or an iPod/MP3 Player, make sure you bring it with some headphones attached! This helps you keep your mind occupied for a good portion of the flight.
- Books- Well, sometimes music can’t keep your attention when you’re going stir-crazy, bring a book and you’ll be able to dive into a different reality for a little bit of time! Make sure you bring an interesting book though, you don’t want to bore yourself if the book isn’t interesting to you.
- Downloaded Movies/ TV Shows- If you’re lucky you’ll be on a flight that has a TV with pre-loaded movies and show re-runs. If you aren’t lucky (like me) and your plane doesn’t have any of that, you can just download movies and TV shows yourself! If you have a Netflix or Hulu account, you can do this easily. If not, you can sign up for a free 30 day trial for Netflix or Hulu OR if you don’t trust yourself to cancel before the 30 day mark then purchase a digital movie from Amazon, Google Play or even iTunes!
- Sunglasses- Sometimes during a really early flight the sun isn’t even up yet and the people on the flight might keep their windows open. Well, while you’re enjoying your flight you might have a rude awakening for when you have the sun blaring in your eyes. Luckily you brought your sunglasses!
- Ibuprofen, Tums and Gas-X- Nothing is worse than being stuck on a plane with indigestion, a headache or gas pains. Make sure you bring medicines to fight those problems before they LITERALLY fight you!
- Travel size perfume- Sometimes in a tight space such as a plane there are odors that you can’t escape whether it be a person, the bathroom or even someone’s overpowering aftershave. Bring one of those travel/sample size perfumes and if you are met with an offensive odor that you can’t escape then spray a little perfume on your finger while in the bathroom and rub it on the tip of your nose. The only thing you can smell is the perfume!
Hey everyone! So I was scrolling on Pinterest and I found some handwritten bucket lists with checkboxes. I thought it would be a really fun post if I made my own checklist specifically for events to do during each season. I wanted to do little illustrations with each event as well. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content. Make sure you comment down below what event you’re most excited to do.