Hey everyone! I just wanted to come on here and tell everyone that I am back from Virginia and I wanted to do a little life update. I went to Virginia for a couple of days to see my cousin for her birthday and we went to the Watercountry USA water park and we had a blast!
We left Virginia today and now we are at a concert for Doobie Brothers and Santana. We are having such a blast although we are extremely tired from our travels. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday and make sure to subscribe for emails to be notified when I post new content and remember to comment down below what you’re doing on this fine Sunday?
Hey everyone! I went on a road trip this past week to Virginia to visit my cousin for her birthday. I wanted to share what I have on my road trip packing list. It is actually not my first road trip because when I was a little girl we used to road trip all of the time. So I do have a little experience in road tripping!
Here is what I packed:
- Car pillow and blanket
- Pillows, blankets, sheets and air mattress
- Fully charged phone/ tablet
- Comfy clothes to wear during the trip
- Cooler full of drinks, food and snacks
- Walkie Talkies (these are amazing if you have someone following you and you have no cellphone service)
- Face masks (when you’re spending a whole night in the car– there really isn’t time for skincare, so bring a face mask)
- Toiletries, makeup, dry shampoo, and baby wipes (if you need to freshen up because the ride will take a while or even if you stop at a sketchy gas station with a nasty bathroom wet wipes will come in handy)
- Extra clothes
- Slide sandals
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content. Make sure to comment down below what you bring with you for your road trips!
Hey y’all! As we all may or may not know, I recently went on a business trip with the company that I work for. It was a pretty good time and I wanted to share some business trip tips with you all. If you’ve never been on a business trip before, you might need some tips on what to pack, how to dress, social things to do and to not do.
Hey y’all! Today was my last day on my kind-of-vacation, and I am super sad to go back home because I really liked spending this time with my family. I just got off of the plane and Ryan and I are exhausted from taking a night flight. Especially since our flight was two hours longer than expected because of a storm that was on the east coast. Our pilot had to literally move the plane around the entire storm which took us 2 hours out of the way.
- Bring a neck pillow- Trust me, you’ll thank yourself if you travel with one of these, especially if you get the middle or end seat. It will make it easier to fall asleep on the plane and you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaning on a strangers shoulder
- Bring ear plugs- People can be noisy and if you’re looking to rest and not hear other peoples conversations, crying children, or even their downloaded movies then throw some ear plus in.
- HEADPHONES- If you’re flying bigger planes like United Airlines, JetBlue etc. then bring headphones with a normal headphone jack. Some of these planes have free movies for you to watch, or bring wired headphones to watch your own downloaded movie (I say wired because if you forget to charge your Bluetooth headphones you wont have any)!
- Large sweatshirt or small blanket- Sometimes planes can be cold or you want to sleep. Blankets or a large sweatshirt to keep yourself warm is the perfect thing to bring on a flight!
- Socks- When you’re trying to be cozy on a flight, socks will take that comfort level and bring it all the way up. Just make sure they are clean and that your feet don’t stink.
Hi fashionistas! I am on a sort of vacation at the moment, I have an important family event going on so I will be on “vacation” for the time being. I wanted to do a life update because I want to keep you all in the loop with what’s going on in my day-to-day. I just got off the plane today and I am traveling with my sister, my brother-in-law, my niece and Ryan.
Hey fashionistas! For my job I was invited to a golf tournament at Matedeconk Golf Course which is a private country club that costs A LOT of money to be a part of. This golf course was in the PGA Tours for professional golfers. I had an amazing experience here and I wanted to share that experience with you all as well as the outfit that I wore to golf there.
Hey y’all! Tonight Ryan and I are at a Billy Joel concert for a date night and I wanted to talk about going on a date night to your favorite artists. I feel like music is such an important part of life and it is such a great way to bond with people not exclusively in friendships and relationships but just personal connections in general.
Hello to all of my amazing readers! Today I am going to do a small recap of my Daytona Trip because I actually have to say two days later than I expected. This is because the NASCAR Monster Energy NASCAR Series race got postponed for a whole day because of the rain.
Hey everyone! I’m back with another post today but I am here to discuss my NASCAR experience. I’m not going to talk about it in terms of my job but the experience from a fan perspective. I was never a fan of NASCAR but now that I’ve been opened to this experience I really do enjoy NASCAR! It’s a ton of fun and the energy of the whole sport as well as the fans is super exhilarating.
Hey y’all! Today I wanted to quickly come on here and share an aesthetics post because we haven’t talked about aesthetics in a while! Obviously, I am going to be doing an aesthetics post on vacation because I am currently on a business trip. It definitely is not a vacation because I am working most of the time but the pictures I’m sharing will look vacation-esque!