Hey babes! I collaborated with the company Sutera (an amazing pillow company) and I got to try out their Dream Deep Pillow. I wanted to share my experience with you all because I am AMAZED at the results.
First off, I want to explain that I have neck and back problems due to certain events in my life that brought on a lot of upper neck tension as well as lower back tension/damage. ￼ I regularly see a chiropractor where I am able to be worked on by a doctor to help manage and better my pain. ￼
Sleeping has always been a way for me to escape my pain￼. Whenever I’m having a really bad back pain or neck pain day I usually try to stay in bed and sleep it off if I can. Problem with me doing this, is that the pillows that I would be using￼ weren’t doing the correct job in supporting my neck or back. ￼
This is until I saw an ad for Sutera pillow and I was given the amazing opportunity to collaborate with them and even try out their incredible Dream Deep Pillow￼￼. This pillow has definitely helped me with my neck pain and even with falling asleep easier￼. I am a stomach sleeper which ￼ definitely isn’t good for my neck or anything else for that matter. Being a stomach sleeper, I was told, is the worst position to sleep in for your neck as well as your back, breathing and your digestion￼￼.
Nonetheless I sleep this way. Even though I sleep in the worst position possible this pillow and the way it is engineered has helped me! I absolutely love it and my favorite thing about this pillow is how it has a place (a little cut out) for my arms! That makes it so much more comfortable as a stomach sleeper. I have a place for my arms to go (which are usually under the pillow otherwise)!
For Ryan, who is a back and side sleeper, said it’s most comfortable for him to lay his head between the little winged out arm cut-outs! He felt it supported his neck and even kept him cool throughout the night. So, it’s not a pillow for just stomach sleepers but all sleepers!
I’m so glad that I had the opportunity to collaborate with Sutera because are they an amazing company with quality products, but I now am able to go to sleep and wake up painlessly. That simple fact of waking up with no pain is invaluable! I 100% recommend Sutera and especially their Dream Deep Pillow!
If you’re interested in getting one for yourself go to their website: Sutera
Use RUSS10 for 10% off your purchase!
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content and make sure to comment down below if you love the Sutera Dream Deep Pillow as much as I do!
Hey fashionistas! I hope you all had an amazing day today. I wanted to do a post on fashion staples that I feel everyone needs in their closet. Of course, we all have a different idea of what is necessary in fashion but I have some suggestions of my own!
1. A Good Pair Of Mom Jeans- If you follow me then you know that mom jeans are basically a part of my life￼. It’s really the only type of jean that I wear because I love the fit of them and I think they’re so comfortable and so stylish I feel like everybody needs at least one pair￼.
2. White Sneakers- No matter what your style is you will always find that you need a pair of white sneakers for an outfit. They are super convenient to have and they usually match most outfits so it’s good to have this as an option.
3. A Statement Purse- I have an addiction to purses now but I’ve found that having a statement bag allows you to take any outfit to the next level￼￼. It’s an easy way to dress an outfit up or bring another aspect to an outfit.
4. Good Jewelry– There is nothing like accessorizing. It obviously can be over done but not having accessories at all is not good either you definitely need to find a perfect balance but having good accessories and jewelry will always help your outfits look better.
5. At Least One GOOD Pair Of Heels-￼￼ We all have heels in our closet but we should all have at least one pair that make us feel incredible in them. Spend a few extra dollars and get some good quality heels. These are more likely to last longer and make you feel like a boss babe walking around in them.
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content and make sure to comment down below what your thoughts are on this post!
Hey fashionistas! I wanted to hop on here and start my new favorite topic which is my weekly fashion pick! Each week I am going to hop on here and give my favorite fashion item it’s own time to shine. I’m so excited for this and I can’t wait for more of these posts to come!
So, this week I wanted to make my weekly fashion pick an item I got from @thriftinthe_city_ on Instagram! I absolutely love her page and she sells such great quality items. I definitely recommend looking at her profile to see if you like anything for yourself!
My weekly pick is my new Louis Vuitton Pochette purse. I am obsessed with this and it honestly looks so cute on. The purse is gorgeous on its own but it also really makes the outfit. I wore a tan sweatshirt from Target, a black pair of biker shorts, the Pochette LV Purse, an LV Scarf for my hair and some chunky cream colored shoes.
I absolutely am obsessed with my weekly fashion pick and I cannot wait to pair it with more outfits! I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content and make sure to comment down below what you think of my weekly fashion pick!
Hey y’all! I hope you are all enjoying your Black Fridays and getting some Christmas shopping done! Deals are so important during this time of year to save you a ton of money! As an avid shopper, I have to say I consider Black Friday almost like a holiday in my book. Anyone else shop more for themselves than anyone else in Black Friday? I know I do…
I’ve been seeing some amazing deals! Here are some that I am considering the best Black Friday deals in my opinion:
I hope you get some amazing deals today and happy shopping! Comment below what you bought already and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content!
Hey fashionistas! I am really happy to announce that I will be selling things from my closet and thrifted items on my Instagram closet!
Why? It is an amazing way to share great products for cheaper than what they are ACTUALLY being sold for. I am super obsessed with this concept and it also gives anyone that likes my style a chance to purchase some stuff from my closet directly and alike items!
If you guys are interested in shopping then make sure you give my Instagram page a follow:
I hope you guys enjoy shopping my closet, all items will be cross posted between this Instagram page, my Poshmark closet, my Mercari closet and my Curtsey closet! I can’t wait to share these items with you guys!
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content. Comment below which pieces you like best from my Instagram closet!
Hey everyone! As you may or may not know I have my own Etsy Shop called ShabbyChicStephanie where I sell t-shirts, onesies, cake decor, calligraphy cards, canvas tote bags, car decals, wooden signs, and gift tags! I am in the middle of revamping so there are no items up at this moment but soon I’ll have tons of items that match the aesthetic of my NEW and REVAMPED super cute and fun shop. I absolutely love small businesses and artisans so being one is something near and dear to my heart. Especially in such a welcoming and warm community!
So, my whole Etsy shop used to be pink roses and thick calligraphy and I felt that this didn’t resonate with me anymore (not that I don’t love pink floral, I just don’t identify with it as much as I used to)! What I do more closely identify with is a bohemian chic look. I wanted my shop to align with who I am because it is important to me that my brand is all cohesive and no matter if you’re stopping to shop for an Etsy top or coming to read my blog you feel like you’re all in similar spaces!
This is the new look to my shop, it is a cream color with a bohemian background in gold! I will be choosing products who’s designs align more with that aesthetic as well. I am totally in love with this new look so I hope you guys do too! I will be cross-posting my new products that you can checkout and even buy if you love them. I hope you enjoyed today’s post and be sure to sign up for emails to be notified for when I post new content! Definitely leave me a comment down below how you’re feeling about this new look!
Hey y’all! I absolutely love Five Below, I think its a great store and crazily enough I love it more than the Dollar Tree– I just don’t go there as often as I’d like because it is so out of the way from where I live but luckily for me they are building a closer one. I found some amazing products that I consider some of the best items they have in the store.
- Himalayan salt massage ball
- Body Lotion, essential oil and gua sha kit
- Lip masks
- Satin Sleep Mask
- Aroma Diffuser
- Satin Pillowcase
- Rose Quartz Stone Massager
- Hot Stone Massage Kit
- Essential Oils
- Iridescent Crystal Brushes
- Ceramic Makeup Brush Holder
- Silver Gem Brushes
- Macaron Makeup Blenders
- Beauty Blender Holder
- Makeup Brush Cleaning Pad
- Oval Blending Brush
- Electronic Facial Brush
- Pack of Bath Bombs
- Set Of Fake Lashes
- Microwavable Body Wrap
- Blossom Color Changing Lip Product
- Electric File
- Pedicure Tool Set
- Blossom Cuticle Oil
- LED Fairy Light Globe
- Incense Sticks
- Bungee Photo Board
- White Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Framed Wall Art
- Photo Collage Frames
- Neon Light Sign
- Tea Towels
- Round Mirror Set
- Corner Shelf
- Photo Clip Grid
- Bed Canopy
- 3 Piece Canvas Wall Art
- Light Box
- Glitter Chalk Board
- Incense Holder
- Plush Round Rug
- 3 Piece Wall Shelf
- Activity Journals
- Glitter Slides
- Good Vibes Ring Set
- Leopard and Velvet Chokers
- Healing Crystals necklaces
- Chunky Gold Earrings
- Tortoise Shell Hoop Earrings
- Layered Necklaces
- Faux Leather Envelope Belt Attachment
- Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Ladies Mesh Sneakers
- Cheetah Flats
- Chenille Socks
- Pastel Boot Socks
- Love Duffle Bag
- Stone Wash Denim Mini Backpack
- Nylon Fanny Packs
- Beach Bags
- Lounge Wear Tunic
- Black and White Joggers
- Navy and Pastel Joggers
- Fitness Leggings
- Black Joggers
- Weekend Joggers
- Black Leggings
- Gray Leggings
- Rose Joggers
- Fearless Joggers
- Chenille Slippers
- Hair Clips
- Cable Knit Mittens
- Cable Knit Gloves
- Furry mittens
- Striped Chenille Gloves
- Double Layered Gloves
- Chunky Knit Mittens
- Chunky Knit Scarf
- Chunky Yarn Neon Scarf
- Fringed Scarf
- Plaid Scarf
- Sherpa Scarf
- Crochet Scarf
- Bow Earmuffs
- Cheetah Earmuffs
- Sherpa Headwrap
- Chunky Knit Beanies
- Yoga/workout Items
I recommend checking out five below or even just looking up their website if you don’t have one nearby. I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for emails to be notified when I post new content. Make sure to comment below what products you like most from Five Below!
Hey everyone! I feel like I do quite a bit of posting about the Dollar Tree and that is probably because I go there often for cards, gift bags, decorations for parties and even for work. So, here I am posting about the Dollar Tree! But this post is going to be about worth-it items to purchase. Do you ever shop at the Dollar Tree and think “Is this seriously cheaper than what I can get elsewhere?” The answer isn’t always yes surprisingly. So what’s worth it and what are items that you shouldn’t be buying there?
WORTH IT ITEMS:
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste- This is totally a worth it buy because the Dollar Tree has a ton of name brand toothbrushes and if you are eco-friendly I’ve seen name brand bamboo toothbrushes as well! Also, they sell big sizes of name brand toothpaste.
- Nail polish and nail items- If you are going to paint your nails yourself then this is a cheap way to get them done! The Dollar Tree has brands like Wet N Wild, Revlon, PURE ICE, KISS and LA Colors. Keep an eye out for those! Also, you don’t need to spend a fortune on nail polish remover, cotton rounds, cotton swabs or even nail glue. It’s going to be cheaper here than at Target or a drugstore. They also have the electric nail tool that works pretty well, they also have the gel nail caps that work well and lastly I like the gel polish remover and cuticle remover tool.
- Hair Detangler- The hair detangler at Target has the same ingredients as the one at the Dollar Tree! Save your money and get the one for $1!
- Bubble Bath- You can 32 fl oz of bubble bath for $1, so why overpay for basically soapy water!
- Dry Shampoo- I’ve tried the Dollar Tree dry shampoo and although it isn’t my go-to (I love the smell of OBX too much to give it up) it works just as well as the leading brands!
- Bath Bombs- I’ve made homemade bath bombs before and other than added preservatives (which most beauty products have to keep a shelf life) their bath bombs are made of the same ingredients I used! It’s definitely worth it if you want a spa night for an affordable price!
- Paint pens- I’ve found paint pens from the Dollar Tree before and they work really well. You may not be getting as much in terms of the amount of product but it beats paying $5 for a paint pen!
- Craft Items- Luckily my Dollar Tree is right next to a Michaels, so I always make sure to look in the Dollar Tree before I spend a ton on something in Michaels. They have acrylic and watercolor paint (check art stores to see if they have acrylic paint for cheaper sometimes they have different acrylic paints for .79 cents) , kids washable paint/fingerpaint, window paint, decent paint brushes, small canvases, pompoms, feathers, wooden dowels, stencils, foam brushes, round bristle and foam brushes, paint dish, sanding sponges, sand paper, palette knives, beading, small wood crafts (not all are worth the money so buy wisely), wreath forms, stick glue, regular glue, googly eyes, floral foam, pipe cleaners, wire, accent gems and marbles, LED fairy lights, crafting sticks, rope, decorative sand, chalkboard wooden stakes, ribbon, mesh, and cord. The items I like most are the hot glue gun sticks, the scrapbooking stickers, the jar of buttons, sequins, glitter, mini clothespins, square felt rolls, tacky glue, mod podge, and yarn! It all really depends on what you are doing to determine worth of purchase. For example if you need 800 craft sticks its probably best to find that in bulk.
- Wreath Hanger- These are all over especially during the holidays and they are a must have! They work amazing and I’ve had mine for 3 years and it still works well!
- Party Decor- Party decor can get expensive so if you can cut costs by getting some streamers, birthday candles, birthday signs, garlands and balloons from the Dollar Tree then definitely try to!
- Gift Bags and Gift Tissue- This is where you can definitely get your money’s worth at the Dollar Tree because gift bags and gift tissue go for super expensive.
- SOME Cleaners- I was able to find some cleaners that were generic brands but had basically the same ingredients as the leading brands but for only $1! I was able to get generic brand wet and dry Swiffer pads for only $1, fabric freshener, glass cleaner, I also found air freshener for $1! Another item is the moisture eliminator which is great to put in your storage unit or even bins you are putting in your attic.
- Cleaning Tools- I was able to get a dust pan and brush, a toilet brush, a broom, magic erasers, kitchen sink tools (sponges, sponge dispensing brush, bottle cleaners etc), steel wool soap pads, metal and sponge scouring sponges and more only for $1! A lot of these items are things that will need to be replaced eventually so it’s best to not spend a fortune on them.
- Bins- If you are just looking for a cheap way to store items the dollar tree is a great place to check first.
- Glassware- Whether you are looking for some cheap drinking glasses, a flower vase or plates for dinner. This is a great place to save some money!
- Catering Items- I love going to the Dollar Tree to grab some cheap reusable chip bowls and platters. It’s inexpensive and you can reuse them for however many parties you have.
- Soda- If you are throwing a party grab some soda from the Dollar Tree because you get a huge amount for just $1!
- Silk Flowers- Silk flowers can get very expensive very quick, if you want to save some money on decor try to search for the best looking silk flowers at the Dollar Tree first.
- Small Home Decor Pieces- If you are looking for knickknacks then stop at the Dollar Tree and see if you can find some cute items or even items that can be DIY’ed to look super chic! Even look at frames!
- Party Favors- Having a kids birthday? They have amazing party favor items and bags to put them in!
- Bath Items- You can get soap dishes, soap dispensers, shower curtain rings, shower liners, shower curtains, loofahs, sea sponges, shower caps, gel eye masks, exfoliating bath cloths, shampoo brushes, widetooth combs, and even bath brushes. There is also body soap and hand soaps/hand sanitizers but I would check to see if you can get a better deal buying it in bulk (Costco, BJS, Sams Club etc).
- Hair Items- Other than the detangler you can get bobby pins, headbands, clips and hair ties. You can also get scrunchies, compact hair brushes, regular hair brushes, hair curlers (They actually work), and rubber elastics.
- Makeup/Skin- Some items in makeup are actually worth it, sometimes they carry wet n wild or elf makeup brushes, they have oval makeup brushes, they have mask applicators, anything Global Beauty Care is good (they sell this at Marshalls), eyelash curlers, eyelash applicators, eyebrow grooming kits, tweezers, name brand chapsticks, sometimes they will have name brand makeup, the Global Beauty Care makeup wipes are pretty good as well! You can sometimes find good face masks from name brands like Yes! and Miss Spa etc. There are also microfiber scrub facial rounds, makeup bags, makeup acrylic holders, makeup cleaning mitts and so much more!
- Office and School Supplies- The best supplies to get from the dollar tree are binders, spiral notebooks (check sales first, also composition notebooks are cheaper elsewhere), notepads, loose-leaf paper, construction paper, poster boards, sketch paper, index cards, photo paper, legal pads, clipboards, to-do lists, binder separators, file folder labels, mailers, folders, label holders, report covers, highlighters, permanent marker pack of 3, erasers, pocket pencil sharpeners, pencil grips, pencils/crayons/colored pencils/colored markers/gel pens (check deals elsewhere first). More items are poster board letters, decorative wall boarders, dry erase boards (they are cheap but get the job done if you dont want to spend the money), dry erase markers, mini chalk board. There are only a few more items (I promise lol), paper clips, thumbtacks, basic calculators, scissors, mini and regular stapler, tape, whiteout, rulers, rubber bands, business card holder, chalk, pencil box, calendars, filing folders, envelopes, packing tape, clasp envelopes, and binder clips. (This one was long)
- ALL TEACHING PRODUCTS. I always see cool teaching stuff I recommend teachers to look here first and to compare prices too! They have Alphabet wall decor, class room decor, reading highlight helpers, wall boarders, maps, inflatable globes and more!
- Kids Items- In terms of toys be careful of what you buy because some may be made with chemicals. I would mainly buy name brand items (Nickelodeon, Disney, Hot Wheels, etc). Coloring books are a great buy here, as well as kids books and puzzles/name brand games.
- Books- Books in general are a great buy! You can find coffee table books, books to gift to others, cook books and more! You just have to look! They also have adult coloring books (some are mediocre quality but some are diamonds in the rough so keep an eye out)!
- Car Items- Car wash and wax (if you just want to get a quick DIY wash on your car then this works well for that), Armor All products, microfiber towels, auto funnel, car washing sponge, oil drain pan, gas treatments, microfiber wash mitts, tissue visor holder,
- Tools and Hardware- A tape measure, air pump, an angle square ruler, wooden wire brushes, braided rope/nylon paracord, heavy duty clamps, 3 outlet wall tap, rubber mallet, indoor extension cord, dust mask, drain snake, tarp, drop cloths, sharpening stone, hex key set, mini screw driver set, rubber door stopper, picture hanging kit, safety pins, paint cup with handles, mini razor scrapers, lightweight spackling, white latex caulk, plastic paint trays, paint rollers, paint brushes, paint scrapers. LED lightbulbs, LED night lights, and sunbeam light bulbs, matches, lighters.
- Pet Supplies- food/water bowls, pet food scooper, treat jars, pet toys, laser pointer, pet bandanas, Natures Best Flea & Tick Spray, Pet stain remover, litter pans, grooming tools, love my carpet/ oxiclean pet carpet cleaner, grooming mitts, litter scooper, pet brushes, pet wipes, collars, leashes, harnesses and doggie waste bags.
- SOME SEASONAL AND HOLIDAY ITEMS- I find a ton from their seasonal items! For example, I’ve found christmas tree ornaments and beautiful decor. During valentines day I found super cute teddy bears and other cute themed items!
The Dollar Tree can be an interesting place and you can find some great deals but you have to watch out for scams. For example, they sell tupperware for $1 with each tupperware piece but you can get a pack of 30 for $5.99. They sell party cups for $1 for a pack of 16 when you can get a pack of 240 for $18.99 on Amazon. Not only do they have some “scams” but sometimes the items can be hazardous. Some of their products contain formaldehyde and toys may contain products that are unhealthy which is toxic– be aware of the ingredients and items when shopping.
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for notifications for when I post new content! Tell me your favorite Dollar Tree item!
Hey y’all! First off I want to say happy fall, as today is the first day of fall. Which means there’s a lot of fall related things coming up at Not Too Shabby Chic Fashion. Second of all I wanted to talk about my shopping experience at Big Lots today and of course a haul of what I got (ANOTHER haul? Not a shocker)!
Today as I was scrolling through my Influenster I realized there was a ton of amazing Virtual VoxBoxes that I qualified for and lucky enough for me I qualified for the Big Lots one! Big Lots gave me a complimentary shopping trip for their Back To Campus campaign and testing! I am so thankful for it too!
I ran into Big Lots and the moment I walked in I was greeted by a worker and asked if I needed any help. The nice woman directed me towards the decor section where I proceeded to pick out a bunch of decor. Luckily Ryan stopped me and reminded me that we wouldn’t have the wall space for EVERYTHING. But, I did leave with two gorgeous pieces that I am obsessed with.
Big Lots is such a nice store and they basically have everything that you would need for a home, dorm or apartment all in one place! You can even get groceries! What I love most about Big Lots is how affordable everything is. I was able to get both of my decor pieces for less than $16, plus if you sign up for a rewards card you get $5 after 3 purchases from Big Lots. Which means I’m two purchases from my first $5 reward!
The two pieces of decor I got are “the future is bright” wooden sign and the white and gold Aztec design jewelry box. They look so cute on my new shelf! I definitely recommend going here, and I want to thank Influenster and Big Lots for the complimentary shopping opportunity for testing!
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content and make sure to comment down below what your thoughts are these decor items!
Hey y’all! I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day. So, recently I had tried HelloFresh– and I wanted to write a post to explain to you my experience with it! I mean I saw almost 1 million ads for it on Facebook and Instagram, both of my sisters had tried it/ used it, and I tried one of their recipes that a friend shared to me and I absolutely loved! I mean I won 3rd place at a chili contest with their recipe, honestly I couldn’t say no after that! Ryan and I actually both tried it out together.
Maybe I should consider this post a “date idea” post because HelloFresh actually helped Ryan and I grow closer. Yes, I realize how cheesy that sounds but it’s true. In modern day America we are all so busy working hard to make a living, the ability to make time for date nights grows harder and harder. We cooked together for 3 nights a week and every time we weren’t cooking together we were looking forward to getting the next box and indulging in new foods together. Who knew cooking together would become such a big tradition and the kitchen would become a sacred place for us. We even started joking about the food we had when we went out to eat “Our HelloFresh meals are cheaper and way better than this!”
What we both truly loved about HelloFresh was how convenient it was! We didn’t have to go grocery shopping and wait in lines and attempt to carry 50 bags to the door in one trip anymore. We would just pick up the box at our front steps, put meals away and start cooking together! What’s great about HelloFresh is that they give you exact portions so no food goes to waste and you also aren’t overeating either. It’s also easier and faster to throw together a meal when all of the ingredients are already exact measurements. All you have to do is follow the recipe and throw it together! We also experienced a slight issue with one of our meals– there was a little pin sized hole in one of the products and it completely leaked, the customer service was amazing and allowed us to get a refund for that meal. It’s also great because you get to skip weeks if you don’t need the HelloFresh meals for specific weeks.
The thing Ryan and I liked most was that there was a new set of recipes to pick from each week and anyone can be a chef with HelloFresh it’s so easy! We definitely recommend trying it out, if you want to try HelloFresh feel free to use my referral link: HelloFresh Sign Up
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for emails to be notified when I post new content. Make sure to comment down below if you’ve tried HelloFresh!