Hey fashionistas! I hope you all had an amazing day today. I wanted to do a post on fashion staples that I feel everyone needs in their closet. Of course, we all have a different idea of what is necessary in fashion but I have some suggestions of my own!
1. A Good Pair Of Mom Jeans- If you follow me then you know that mom jeans are basically a part of my life￼. It’s really the only type of jean that I wear because I love the fit of them and I think they’re so comfortable and so stylish I feel like everybody needs at least one pair￼.
2. White Sneakers- No matter what your style is you will always find that you need a pair of white sneakers for an outfit. They are super convenient to have and they usually match most outfits so it’s good to have this as an option.
3. A Statement Purse- I have an addiction to purses now but I’ve found that having a statement bag allows you to take any outfit to the next level￼￼. It’s an easy way to dress an outfit up or bring another aspect to an outfit.
4. Good Jewelry– There is nothing like accessorizing. It obviously can be over done but not having accessories at all is not good either you definitely need to find a perfect balance but having good accessories and jewelry will always help your outfits look better.
5. At Least One GOOD Pair Of Heels-￼￼ We all have heels in our closet but we should all have at least one pair that make us feel incredible in them. Spend a few extra dollars and get some good quality heels. These are more likely to last longer and make you feel like a boss babe walking around in them.
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content and make sure to comment down below what your thoughts are on this post!