Hey everyone! I realized something when I was at my sisters pumpkin picking and going on the hayrides. There are not many date nights for fall that actually have to do with NIGHTTIME. Most of the date ideas (other than scary walk-throughs) are during the day/afternoon. What about the people that get home late from work/school and can’t go pumpkin picking at 9PM?! Well, I wanted to break that and write a post about date nights that can actually happen AT NIGHT for all of us!
- Carving Pumpkins (Doing this at my sisters house is what sparked this idea)
- Bonfire It Out
- Make Homemade Apple Cider
- Go See/ Rent A (Scary) Movie
- Haunted Attraction
- Do Some Halloween Decorating
- Plan Your Halloween Costumes (Unless you’re me and plan them in August, whoops)
- Do Some Fall DIY Projects
- Host A Costume Party Together
- Go Axe Throwing
I hope you like these date ideas and let me know in the comments below if you decided to try any of them and tell me how it went. Also, remember to subscribe for email notifications to be notified when I post new content.