Who isn’t into dipping chips into a delicious dip?! Especially a layered dip! Well I have the most famous Texas bean dip in my group of friends, family, boyfriend’s family, and even acquaintances. I promise you will love this recipe.
• Standard Pie Pyrex Dish (MICROWAVABLE)
• 2 Sticks of Cream Cheese
• 1 Can of Refried Beans
• 1 Jar of Salsa (whatever heat you prefer)
• 1 bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• Soften 2 Cream Cheeses in Microwave (10 seconds until soft and spreadable– you can put the cream cheese in the pie dish
• Spread two sticks of cream cheese with scraper to cover the bottom of the pie dish evenly
• Add 1/2 or 3/4 can of refried beans (depending on how much bean you want in the dip. I personally add 3/4)
• Spread beans with scraper for the second layer
• Add 3/4 jar of salsa or until desired amount (I do 3/4 but if it needs more I add a splash or two more)
• Spread evenly with the scraper for the third layer
• Sprinkle Shredded Cheddar Cheese to cover the whole top of the dip
• Cook for 5 minutes in the microwave, check it at 2 min and then cook for an addition 5 minutes, again checking at 2 min OR Bake at 345 degrees for about 10 minutes checking periodically. The cheese should be completely melted on top.
I hope you enjoy your 4 layer Texas bean dip! Please feel free to comment below and let me know if you enjoyed it. Also, make sure to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content.
– Stay Chic,