As summer is coming to a close I wanted to share some wisdom I’ve accumulated over this season. This season has definitely changed me as a person and taught me things that I will continue to carry with me as I progress in my life. I love to share what I learn in life with you all because I am hopeful that what I have experienced and learned can help guide people through their lives, change their outlook, and maybe impact them to strive for their goals. So please enjoy these lessons I learned this summer.
- When people say “All that glitters is not gold.” It’s true, just because something looks great to people viewing the surface of a situation from the outside, it doesn’t mean the situation is great. For example, if you see Instagram models living a lavish life through social media that pure image they manipulate others to see doesn’t mean they don’t face troubles like the rest of us.
- I learned that no one has the same heart as you, and that you can’t expect them to. People go through different experiences and you cannot expect them to be as trusting, or to not think of something the same way as you, or to do what you consider the “right thing is.”
- Something else I learned is that misery loves company. If there is a negative person in your life, they will try to drag you down with them. Do not let them.
- I also learned to let go of the things you cannot control. You cannot control how people will act or the things that they will do. You can only let go of that frustration and bothering situation because the longer you hold onto it, the longer you are just hurting yourself. And most especially over a situation you cannot change.
- People will blame you for things you never did, they will push their problems onto you, blame you for why things aren’t going right in their own life but those people are only trying to hide from admitting their own truths. They would rather use a scapegoat than face themselves. It’s not you, its them.
- Always stay true to who you are no matter what happens. Don’t allow others to persuade you to be someone you aren’t.
I hope these lessons I’ve learned helps you in your life. Please comment down below lessons you’ve learned this summer season and remember to subscribe to emails so you can be notified when I post new content.