Hey everyone! I went on a road trip this past week to Virginia to visit my cousin for her birthday. I wanted to share what I have on my road trip packing list. It is actually not my first road trip because when I was a little girl we used to road trip all of the time. So I do have a little experience in road tripping!
Here is what I packed:
- Car pillow and blanket
- Pillows, blankets, sheets and air mattress
- Fully charged phone/ tablet
- Comfy clothes to wear during the trip
- Cooler full of drinks, food and snacks
- Walkie Talkies (these are amazing if you have someone following you and you have no cellphone service)
- Face masks (when you’re spending a whole night in the car– there really isn’t time for skincare, so bring a face mask)
- Toiletries, makeup, dry shampoo, and baby wipes (if you need to freshen up because the ride will take a while or even if you stop at a sketchy gas station with a nasty bathroom wet wipes will come in handy)
- Extra clothes
- Slide sandals
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content. Make sure to comment down below what you bring with you for your road trips!