Hey beauties! My best friend and I went into a Sephora and we decided to go on a shopping spree. Well, needless to say I walked out of the Sephora with $350 of makeup. Are you surprised? You shouldn’t be (lol)!
So what did I get that costed me this much?! I’m going to be hauling all of the stuff I purchased! Another haul? Again, I wouldn’t be surprised considering that’s one of my favorite kinds of posts.
Anyway, I usually don’t go into the Sephora stores I usually purchase my stuff online so this was actually a little different of an experience for me. Instead of shopping online and looking at all that I can get, I am actually playing with the makeup on display and testing things out. I also went into the Sephora store without a specific item in mind. I was just picking things out as I went along.
Here is what I got:
- Tarte Unleashed Palette
- Violet Voss Creme Brûlée Mini Palette
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Eye Love Sephora Mini Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette
- BECCA Cosmetics Collectors Edition Champagne POP Highlighter
- Tarte High Tides & Good Vibes Palette
- Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Palette
- (Not Pictured) Natasha Denona Sunrise Palette
- KVD Tattoo Liner
- Laura Mercier Lipstick
I am in love with all of the items I got. Sadly my highlighter was broken when I brought it home so I’ll have to exchange that but otherwise I have no problems! I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content and make sure to comment down below what item is your favorite!