Everyone has a sort of ritual for their bath. It’s something you do each time you get ready to take a bath to make it more enjoyable. I wanted to share some of these rituals with sharing my bath routine.
– I wash my face clean of any makeup or grimy skin from the day. I use makeup remover, micellar water, and a daily cleanser.
– I put my hair up in a clip or hair tie to prevent it from getting wet
– I then apply a face mask– usually I do a sheet mask because it’s easier to remove in a bath.
– I fill the tub and add bath salts to the water. I do this for the aroma and sometimes I use a therapeutic bath soap for my skin or muscles.
– I then add bubble bath to the bath water because I just can’t take a bath without it.
– I’ll add either a bath bomb or some essential oils to the water.
– I take a candle or incense and light it or I use an essential oil diffuser
– Then I pour myself some wine or champagne or I’ll have a water bottle in the bathroom just in case I need a drink.
– If I’m feeling like I need to relax and not think I will either play music or set up something to do on my phone (like write a blog post or make a new Pinterest board). If I don’t mind thinking then I’ll sit in silence with no distractions.
– Lastly, I’ll take a bath!
I hope you enjoyed this post. I will eventually be doing an after bath post as well. Remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content. Make sure you comment down below if we share any of the same rituals.