Hey everyone! Today I want to do a get to know me post because I honestly haven’t done one of these in such a long time. I love doing posts like this because it helps you all, my loyal readers, know a little more about who I am as a person. So here are 10 things you probably don’t know about me:
1) I am not a good cook, not yet anyway. I haven’t had much experience with cooking but in my most recent experience with cooking, it hadn’t gone over well.
2) I am a born scholar. This may be the hard worker in my talking but I love school so much. I even love learning and doing homework. I’m no genius or mad scientist but I definitely love going to school.
3) For me, college wasn’t the “best four years” of my life like everyone explained it to be. I felt that I was a lot more mature than the people I had gone to school with which made it a really hard task to make friends. I felt I related more to professors than the actual students.
4) I’m a materialistic person. Is this a bad quality? I guess but it’s just who I am. I love stuff whether it be clothes, jewelry, makeup or little gifts. This doesn’t mean that moments in life don’t matter to me or intangible things don’t matter because they do just as much as the next person. I just enjoy getting things regardless of if they are only temporary or not!
5) I enjoy scary movies and being scared. I don’t ever want to be in a true scary situation but I do get a kick out of haunted houses and scary movies. It’s so much fun!
6) I’m a huge goof ball but only with people that are close to me. I have so much fun joking around with my close friends and family. I constantly crack jokes, I’m loud and it’s so much fun to let my true goofy self shine around those people!
7) I quote memes and vines constantly.
8) I laugh at really bad dad jokes and just bad jokes in general. I will crack up if someone says “Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side”. I think that kind of dry dad humor is hilarious.
9) I drank wine once and it made me sick to the point where I couldn’t drink it ever again. I couldn’t even smell it. But now I am able to drink it again and I’m starting to develop the acquired taste for it.
10) When I was born I used to be a toe head blonde but now my actual hair is a darker blonde and I started to put highlights in it over a year ago. I put highlights in my hair because I stopped being friends with my best friend and I needed a change. So I chopped and bleached my hair and have been doing it ever since.
I hope you enjoyed these small facts about me and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content and make sure you comment down below a fact about you or even ask me a question!