Hey everyone! If you are a huge lover of spooky stuff and activities, then we have something in common. I love everything scary from haunted houses to horror movies. But sometimes I feel like during the spooky season of October, it’s hard to find spooky stuff to do! So I made a list of some spooky and scary activities you could engage in this season!
Here’s the list (enjoy if you dare):
• Watch a scary movie
• Tell scary stories with friends/family
• Go to a real haunted house/institution
• Do a haunted walkthrough
• Host/attend a haunted yard walkthrough in your neighborhood
• Go on a haunted hayride
• Ghost hunting with friends
• Visit your locations most haunted areas or most famous areas where strange things have happened (in New Jersey we have a whole website and book “Weird NJ” discussing creepy and crazy places to visit in the state).
• Go to amusement parks that host haunted attractions like Six Flags Freight Fest Or Universal’s Stranger Things
• Do a haunted/scary corn maze
• Take a ghost tour
• Go see a scary play Jekyll & Hyde
• Play a scary video game
• Play with a Ouija Board, Tarrot Cards etc.
• Read each other scary stories
• Watch a scary TV show
• Go on a haunted bar crawl
• Throw a murder mystery party
I hope you enjoyed these spooky activity ideas and make sure you subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content. Make sure to comment down below any additional scary things you think of!