In light of my vacation, I wanted to do a post on my travel essentials. These are items that I cannot travel without, no matter where I go and what kind of traveling I do I need to have these items with me! They’ve become a travel staple in my life whether it be for a road trip, a boat trip or a plane ride.
My travel essentials include:
• Pair Of Nice Shoes: When you are as spontaneous as I am, it might be a good idea to bring a pair of nice shoes and maybe even a nice outfit just in case you decide to stop at a fancy restaurant or go out!
• Simple Jewelry: I love bringing some simple jewelry because you can pair it with anything you brought with you and make it look more like a dressed up outfit! Simple jewelry can do wonders for a plain outfit.
• Waterproof Mascara: I am a huge fan of swimming while on vacation/traveling. If they have a pool, ocean or spa where I’m going, I will run to the pool before doing anything else. With that being said, waterproof mascara saves me from constantly having running makeup under my eyes!
• Magazine/ Book/ Kindle: Reading is a necessity when I am traveling or on vacation. It helps me relax and enjoy my time whether I’m by the pool on the plane ride there or at the beach. I also feel as if I don’t have much time to read books I want to read being a full time college student, so I take full advantage of any down time I have (like vacation)!
• Sundress: I like to bring at least one sundress because I feel like it’s good to have something to just throw on when you need it. I can’t count how many times a sundress has come in handy, especially for last minute lunch/ dinner plans!
• Headphones: Sadly, I cannot use wired headphones anymore because my iPhone no longer had a headphone jack. But up until recently these have always been a travel essential for me. I definitely need to invest in a pair of Bluetooth headphones so I can finally listen to music on my phone again.
• Sunglasses: I always try and pick a pair of sunglasses that will match almost everything I have outfit wise. Sunglasses are always useful especially when you will be outside walking around! Just make sure the sunglasses have UV protection to keep your eyes safe.
• Cameras: If you know me, you know I am one to document EVERYTHING. I love to make travel video montages and to I also love to display pictures. So bringing a camera or multiple kinds of cameras is a definite necessity.
These are all of my travel essentials. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content. Comment down below what your travel essentials are!