Spring has sprung and I am excited to jump into what my favorite nail colors for this spring are! I went with a ton of colors seen in the SP ’18 fashion week and seen in recent street style looks! So which nail colors made the cut?
– Hot Pink: I picked this because hot pink was seen a lot during the SP ’18 fashion week
– Lavender: I also chose this because lavender was seen in many runway designs for the SP ’18 collections!
– Gray: I chose gray because I have been seeing a lot of gray plaid designs that look almost like suit fabric in street fashion lately! I took inspiration from this fad and made it into a spring nail color!
– Dark Green: Dark green has been coined by Vogue to be one of the most popular colors of this Spring and Summer so I decided to take inspiration from this!
– Aqua Blue: For this shade I didn’t necessarily see many trends with this color but I thought I would bring a summer vibe color into spring!
– Periwinkle: Periwinkle was seen a lot on the runway this SP ’18 season and decided to incorporate it into my top spring nail color picks! It also happens to be my favorite shade of blue.
These are the colors I chose for the best spring nail colors! I hope you love these picks just as much as I do and I also hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content!