Organization is key so I’m told. Spring cleaning can help you get organized and sort out the things you don’t need for these warmer seasons and also get rid of things you don’t need anymore in general.
Here are some tips for spring cleaning:
• If you haven’t worn it in over a year then donate it!
• Throw away any clothes that are damaged and cannot be repaired.
• Go through any paperwork you have and get rid of the unimportant things and keep your important documents organized in a accordion folder.
• Do a product purge and get rid of anything past the expiration date.
• Keep it if it is designer, you can always sell these products if you don’t want them anymore.
• Do laundry as you clean so it is done by the time you finish.
• Make sure to clean any furniture and floors (including mattresses)
• Declutter the room and if you find there isn’t enough room for clothes or items, you should try to get rid of more things by selling or donating them.
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to subscribe for email notifications for when I post new content.