Before bed I have a routine that I try to follow every single night!
1. I start off with taking my makeup off. I try to do this first so my makeup isn’t all over the place when I shower.
2. I take a shower and follow My Shower Routine, which includes washing my face with a cleanser and sometimes exfoliating my face!
3. If I am stressed or my muscles hurt I will wash the tub off and take a bath with a bath bomb and some bubbles and follow My Bath Routine!
4. I will usually do 2 face masks depending on what I need. So sometimes I will use a clay mask if I’m feeling oily and a hydrating sheet mask if I want moisture!
5. I exfoliate my lips. Sometimes from wearing a matte lipstick all day, my lips get super dry. I exfoliate and throw on a chapstick or lip moisturizer!
6. I do my skincare routine! This varies because I sometimes switch products. But I usually start off with a facial oil, and then put on a water based moisturizer and then a cream based moisturizer and usually end with a sleep mask (I have dry skin if you couldn’t tell)!
7. SLEEP, this is super important! Get enough sleep because it could really affect your body negatively if you don’t!
I hope you enjoyed this post and comment down below your Nighttime Routine!