I have decided I am turning a new leaf in my life and I am going to try and be healthier and more productive! I realized I have totally gotten out of shape and need to get my life together. So I have set a plan and I am making sure my plan is something that I follow!
• Become more aware of what I am putting into my body. Try to eat more organic!
• Manage my time better and try to be on time or early to things.
• Never leave the house looking unpresentable, which means allot more time to get ready!
• Follow through with plans, and make sure future plans are kept on your end. Also, make sure that past plans are not forgotten about.
• Workout at least 4-6 times a week and make a workout plan and journal to keep up with it.
• Do not leave assignments until last minute, this means to work on it once you are given the assignment.
• Get your schedule in order and get organized! Don’t forget to blog twice a day- don’t play the catch up game
• Fulfill dreams, or start to work towards the dreams you have.
• Make healthier choices when eating, and limit to eating out to once a week/ every two weeks!
• Be more aware of the money you are spending. Keep track of where money is going and receipts. Try to save!
• Stop pushing things back, if you have to go pick up something from the dry cleaners or fill out paperwork. Do it.
• Try to stick with your schedule, and still leave time to do the things that matter most to you.
I hope you enjoyed this post and comment down below if there is a new leaf you are turning!