I wanted to do a Q&A post on things that make me happy, I thought it would be a fun post to write and for you guys to read!
1. What person in your life makes you most happy?
There are tons of people that make me happy but I’m most happiest around my immediate family especially my nieces and nephews, my boyfriend, my grandma and uncle John, my best friend, my cousin Michael, and my friend group!
I just can’t pick one!
2. What noise makes you happy?
I love the sound of getting sung happy birthday, the sound of any Disney song, and birds chirping in the morning.
3. What place are you happiest?
Either in Disney or my boyfriends arms or near a puppy!
4. What are some simple things that will bring you joy?
A blue sky, a warm day, beautiful flowers, and being pampered!
5. What your happiest memory?
When my niece and nephew were born!
6. What does your happy place look like?
I picture a perfect Sunday morning when I own my own house, am married, and have children. I wake up next to the love of my life and get my children ready for the day, go to church, make breakfast tomorrow and spend the rest of the day with family doing something fun.
7. What do you do to cheer yourself up?
I watch cute and funny animal videos or talk to my mom!
8. What food makes you happy?
It’s a tie between home cooked stewed tomatoes and mashed potatoes, home cooked chicken cutlets and mashed potatoes, home cooked Irish meal, or chipotle.
9. What material thing puts you in a good mood while using it?
Definitely clothes or makeup
10. Do you think money makes you/ other people happy?
I think money is necessary to live but I think money brings the worst out in people. So no.
I hope you enjoyed reading and comment down below what makes you happy!