This year was full of lessons learned and some amazing memorable moments.
Here’s my 2017:
– January my niece/goddaughter was born
– February I was accepted into my sorority ZTA
– March was the birth of my nephew
– April was a dance performance I did as a Zeta
– May I started my blog
– June I got closer to my best friend
– July was my niece/goddaughters christening
– August I turned 20
– September we threw my sister a surprise 30th birthday party
– October my sorority had a breast cancer awareness week
– November my middle sister got married
– December my family find out that my middle sister is pregnant with her second baby
I learned that hard work pays off. I learned that giving someone a second chance can sometimes be a great thing. I learned to put my happiness before anything else. I learned that being involved during my college years is important. I learned that I can do amazing things if I try my best and give 100%! This was a year of growth and I can only go up from here! I hope you guys have an amazing New Year!
Here’s to 2018, another year of growth, love and happiness!
– Stay Chic,