Whether you’re in a new relationship or have been in a relationship for a long time, holiday traditions are important regardless of which holiday you celebrate. Making traditions in your relationship helps the relationship grow stronger. So here’s a list of 25 holiday traditions to try with your significant other.
1. Bake Cookies Together
2. Make Ornaments/ Traditional Items
3. Decorate The Tree/ House
4. Look At The Beautiful Lights Around The Neighborhoods
5. Visit Local Festive Area
6. Go To NYC To See Rockefeller Tree
7. Exchange One Gift On Christmas Eve/ First Day Of Hanukkah etc.
8. Watch A Christmas/Holiday Movie
9. Wrap Gifts Together
10. Make And Send Holiday Cards
11. Get Matching PJs And Take A Picture In Front Of Your Christmas Tree/ Menorah Etc.
12. Host A Holiday Party
13. Have A Gingerbread House Decorating Contest
14. Go Tree Shopping/ Take Pictures At A Tree Farm
15. Go Gift Shopping Together
16. Play In The Snow
17. Make Stockings For Each Other/ Make Traditional Items For Each Other
18. Make A New Years Resolution List Together
19. Hide Small Gift (In The Tree) And Have Them Find It
20. Spend Time In PJs, And Fuzzy Socks In Front Of The Fire
21. Kiss Under A Mistletoe
22. Make Homemade Fudge
23. Make Handmade Gifts For Each Other
24. Drink Hot Chocolate
25. Make ReindeerFood/ Cook Traditional Food Together
I completely understand that not everyone celebrates Christmas, I try to make Christmas time posts relatable for everyone as best as I can. I respect all religions, beliefs and am thankful to have such a beautifully diverse world!
I hope you enjoyed this list and take a holiday tradition with you and make it your own! Comment down below what your favorite traditions are during your holiday season!