I am very ecstatic to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award for the first time by a fellow and talented beauty blogger Jessica! Her blog Little Blog of Makeup is amazing, I love to read all her posts. While reading Little Blog of Makeup I feel more like a friend than just another follower! If you haven’t checked her blog out you definitely should!
- Put the award logo in your blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide their link in your post.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own and explain why you like their blog and provide links.
- Answer your questions and provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5–11 people that you feel deserve this award and that have less than 200 followers.
- Ask your nominees questions.
- List the rules.
My favorite blog is hard to choose since I read a lot of them from a wide range of topics, but I definitely love all of the blogs I follow (which definitely includes all of my followers since I follow all of my followers back)! Everyone’s blogs are so unique and I love reading as well as seeing everyone’s posts! I do not even have a specific type of blog I like to read either! I read blogs that have to do with cooking, DIY, lifestyle, exercise, beauty, fashion and more. So, there may not be a specific blog that I like but I do enjoy a lot of blogs so to list all of them would have to be on a completely different and separate blog post! What I love about all of the blogs I read is not only is each one unique in their own way, each blogger adds their own personality into their posts!
Questions from Jessica:
- What is your favorite season and why? My favorite season is definitely spring! I love how the flowers bloom and all the plants grow back. It’s so pretty and the weather is perfect, not too hot and not too cold.
- What is your goal to achieve by the end of 2017? My goal to achieve by the end of 2017 is probably to get my life together! Haha, I think this is everyone’s ultimate goal but I have so many dreams I’d like to accomplish and getting my life together is essential to achieve those dreams.
- If you had to be a Disney character, who would you pick and why? If I had to be a Disney character I would pick to be Belle because I am always reading books, looking for something more in life and I see the best in people.
- Do you have any fears? Yes, I have plenty but my biggest fear is failing.
- What is one thing you can’t live without? Since I also consider my boyfriend and best friend as family, I would say my family. My parents, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, boyfriend, grandma, and best friends. I couldn’t live without them, they mean everything and more to me.
10 Random facts about me:
- I am a Leo, and I definitely act like one.
- I could probably eat ice cream for every meal.
- I prefer Apple over Android or Windows. (I own a MacBook, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV)!
- I am dramatic (not in a bad way) and outgoing/extrovert.
- I still read newspapers and magazines! I also write for a newspaper as a hobby/job!
- I rAnDomlY usE UppEr CaSe lettErs sOmEtiMeS (lol)!
- I can be a control freak and perfectionist at times.
- I am mostly a self-motivated person.
- I am the youngest sibling of three.
- I am in a sorority on campus called Zeta Tau Alpha (I love it)!
- Why did you create your blog?
- What hobbies are you involved in?
- What was the last thing you purchased?
- What is a goal of yours?
- If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
Thank you again Jessica for nominating me! Again if you have not yet checked her blog Little Blog of Makeup then you should definitely drop in and look at her content, you won’t regret it :)! If you do drop by comment that I sent you!