It’s my birthday soon! My birthday is in August and I have a huge wishlist of things I want, like most of us do when our day comes around. I made a list and it contains 17 items that I’m wishing for this birthday!
1. I want a midi prom skirt! These are super cute and in style, and can be worn to many occasions!
2. I have a deep love for all things Kate Spade (I bought a $40 tape dispenser because it was from Kate Spade). I really am wishing for this blush colored wallet, it’s very pretty!
3. Marc Jacobs just came out with a new formula for his eyeshadows and they’re so pigmented! I really want all of them but for now I really would like Smartorial.
4. If we lived in a perfect world, it would be okay for me to ask a friend to buy me a $100+ perfume, but since that’s not ethical a girl can still wish! I’m in love with the Chanel Coco de Mademoiselle and want a full size of this perfume badly! It smells so amazing, I’d bathe in it.
5. Pandora charms are still “in” for me, even though many claim that Pandora is SO 2010! I love Pandora charms because it’s a keepsake and every little charm has a story or meaning behind it. I really want the Eiffel Tower charm because ever since I traveled to Paris I’ve wanted to go back.
6. FURRY SANDALS! These things are so cute. It’s not my style to wear these in public but they’re so glamorous. I’d love to lounge around the house with these!
7. Although I’ve heard mixed reviews on the Naked Heat palette, I want to try it for myself. I love to make red eyeshadow looks 24/7, so I feel like despite the bad reviews I’ll like it.
8. Farsali elixir is another gift on my wishlist. This elixir works wonders and have heard it makes cream products easier to work with. Which to me is a godsend! I’d love to try it!
9. MAC lipstick in general is on my wishlist. I love MAC lippies and any color would be perfectly fine! My favorites are Taupe, Faux, and Deep Rooted.
10. If I am lucky enough (since my birthday is in August and the Jaclyn Hill X Morphe palette is restocked in August) I’m hoping to get my hands on a Jaclyn Hill palette. I tried to order it but it was out of stock as soon as I reloaded the page. So, fingers crossed!
11. An iPad, this would be great to bring back and forth from class when I’m at school or if I’m going to meetings. Carrying a 2,000 computer around gives me anxiety, so an iPad would be great and would definitely be easier for me.
12. A Clarisonic is on my list. I’ve never tried one before but have heard only great things about how well it cleans the skin. Healthy skin is important to me since I do my makeup constantly so getting this would be amazing!
13. Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in Celebrity Skin. I’m in love with Jeffree Star’s products and I’m totally living for this color! Celebrity Skin is such a beautiful nude color and I definitely need it in my collection!
14. A tulle skirt is next. I love tulle skirts, they are so elegant and remind me of Audrey Hepburn. I’d love to have a few in my closet! I’m hoping to get one for my birthday this year.
15. I’m loving the bow tie choker trend, and would really like to get a few of them for my birthday! They really have the ability to bring an outfit together.
16. Again, I am totally loving these Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palettes. I really do want all of them. This palette is called Scandalust, and it’s absolutely stunning.
17. Finally, the last thing on my birthday wishlist is a yellow off-the-shoulder ruffled shirt. I love the ruffle shirt trend, these shirts speak to my fashion soul. Yellow is a nice statement color too! I hope to get this as well for my birthday.
Thank you for reading my birthday wishlist and comment down below your zodiac sign! I’m a Leo!